#2018-0007 - Quality Control Inspector – Assembly TechnicianKX Oil Tools Inc. requires a Quality Control Inspector – Assembly Technician to be responsible for direct examination of manufactured parts to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met. Duties will also include assembly of these parts into products and further inspection of the finished product prior to delivery to the customer.This position requires the applicant to have a high level of attention to detail, the successful applicant will be responsible for strictly adhering to the organization's quality assurance policies, and identifying defects and or production errors in order to prevent these materials from entering the supply chain. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.Job Duties:
- Inspection production material prior to manufacturing to confirm material.
- Inspection of manufactured components, accurately recording the results.
- Remove defective items from production, designating reason for removal.
- Assist with the maintenance of QA/QC monitoring programs, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Support new product development and continuous improvement and by integrating quality control tools into processes.
- Adopt and incorporate quality methods into their works
- Maintain QA/QC control documentation.
- Assembly of manufactured products
- Minimum 2 years of direct work experience with QA/QC systems.
- Familiarity with manufacturing prints and dimensional tolerancing.
- Direct knowledge of QA/QC methodologies.
- Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Ability to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures, and design documents.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Experience with downhole tools will be an asset.
- This is an hourly position with the opportunity for overtime hours as required.
- Compensation will be commensurate with successful applicant’s experience.